Old July 10th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default ant. mast

CW wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ps.com...

CW wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Isn't he something in the cap?

he thinks he is something there
That doesn't mean much,really.
I would be worried if he was real armed forces.Those cap guys are more like
students at a clown college. I knew a guy who was into it with his mom. No
****! Don't let the guy rattle your cage.

hge doesnot generaly he does score a hit now and then (nobody is that
bad a shot)
Hey,is six open?

it has been opening and closing fast made FD VERY painful
I'm thinking
about getting the ranger six meter and a three element beam.Would you make
the investment of a six meter rig again?

I would in a heart but I am tech that in his teen failed more 150 code
tests so I am trying that again

I would recomend if buy a new hf right picking one that includes 6 sure
my rig is multimode multi band (the Yeaseu 847 for me so far a good
triband almosde with a SW receiver atached that is how I have used for
years)

a stand alone 6 m unit no I don't recomend it esp not at THIS point in
the cycle in a couple of years yea