Old July 10th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline

Default Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW w/ all Manuals Last Day!!

The charter of the rec.antiques.radio+phono newsgroup discourages eBay SPAM
and other for-sale (FA, FS, etc.) notices from people who have never
contributed anything to past discussions.

The purpose of this group is to discuss antique radios and phonographs. Not
to sell stuff.

If you have nothing interesting to talk about, kindly find some other place
to spray your SPAM.

P.S. I bought my second (flawless) TO 3000-1 for $5 at a garage sale.

Regards,

Phil Nelson