Old July 10th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Cartrivision1 Cartrivision1 is offline

Default Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW w/ all Manuals Last Day!!

Uncle Peter wrote:
"Cartrivision1" wrote in message
oups.com...
FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all
Manuals. To view auction follow link below:

You're feedback SUCKS bigtime, dude.

Considering at least a couple are from Ebayers no longer registered, I
think 5 negatives vs. 198 positives is not a bad track record. Also
the majority of the negs, the few that are there, were from buyers who
never alerted me about problems, and left negatives weeks after the
fact. One guy dinged me like 2 months after an item shipped. By that
time it is out of my hands.

I would most likely have numerous more positives but due to my bad
experiences I no longer post feedback until the buyer does first. Not
the best policy but it helps to protect myself from reckless buyers and
their feedback.

CTV