Old July 10th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Cartrivision1 Cartrivision1 is offline

Default Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW w/ all Manuals Last Day!!

Uncle Peter wrote:
"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...
Disagree completely...2 negatives from 2004 are hardly the same as two
within the last 30 days. Read beyond the Ebay summary rating number
before posting messages like this.

Yeah, and READ the neutrals! Folks who were dinged;
but didn't wish to have full retalliation in turn. The
feedback sucks. The replies to the negs speaks volumes
as well.

I looked at a couple of the "Neutral" feedbacks I received. One was
from a guy who bought a metal clock part that was well over 120 years
old and he complained about rust. Another was from someone who gave me
a neutral even though we had not participated in a transaction and I
noted that in my reply. Some things are out of my hands as a seller
and especially as a seller that deals mainly in vintage electronics,
etc. I always list items "as-is" preciesly because I cannot guarantee
perfection from used and in most case older items. If you can more
power to you.

CTV