Old October 7th 03, 05:30 AM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 22:33:17 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:
If I say, "It is always daylight at 12 noon." and you quote
me as saying "It is always daylight ", you have turned my true
statement into a false statement which is not an ethical thing
to do.

Hi Cecil,

I don't know why you bother with discussion of ethics when you cannot
respond to the technical enquiry. This is your 12th entry in this
side thread that was NOT addressed to you and you have nothing to
offer but the squishy touchy problem of your perception of a moral
dilemma whose discussion is best left to a democrat running for
office.

And this silliness about "true statements" is absurd in its own right
and easily an example of a moral rigidity that brooks no contrary
evidence. Unlike you, I am fully aware of my errors, their source,
and their contribution or benign influence upon other discussion. You
have spent to much time in a binary world, a womb that has insulated
you from the reality of uneven edges and impure solutions. You are
out of your element trying to force fit nature into the only solution
you have from a xeroxed page.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC