Old July 10th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
John S. John S. is offline

Default FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW w/ all Manuals Last Day!!

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Cartrivision1 wrote:
FA: Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW Portable Radio w/ all

Spam your ebay auction somewhere else

I disagree unless we are going to ban links to auctions by ALL members
of this group and not just a select few. We will have to ban links by
a few long time members who also shill their auctions. And of course we
will have to ban the long-running forum sport of providing links to and
nasty comments about auctions of certain competing dealers.