Old July 10th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default JRC NRD-545 DSP Receiver For sale

Merlin3rd wrote:

I have a JRC NRD-545 DSP HF Shortwave boat anchor for sale to anyone
interested in this dying hobby. I must sell it before it's to late to
get anything for it. It is in perfect condition with the box and all
the original accessories. I must warn you there is nothing to listen on
this receiver except CRAP! One Paso, or best offer. I take Paypal,
Cash, or your sister.

One Paso? How much is a 'Paso' worth these days?

And if the price is indeed in 'Paso's" should that not be 'seester' rather than
sister?

dxAce
Michigan
USA