Old July 10th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default This Really Sucks

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

** U S A. Strong rumor from allegedly reliable sources is that the FCC
will be
making an across-the-board authorization for nighttime IBOC on MW
within
the
next two weeks. Better enjoy your nighttime MW listening and DXing
while
you
can. More and more ``clear`` channel stations have been testing it in
the
daytime, and once they all start running it at night, large portions of
the AM
band will be devoted to noise (Glenn Hauser, July 9, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

Thanks to 'Eduardo' and all the other beancounting dip****s out there!

Yep. We are going to try to save AM. It may not be possible, though.

Yeah, saving AM through QRM.

Great plan there, Edweenie!

I love it when you use the *WE* shtick. It sounds so, well it sounds so
egotistical!

iBiquity is backed by every major broadcast company, right down to companies
like UnoRadio Group in Puerto Rico. That is the "we" I refer to... the
broadcast industry and its leaders.