Old July 10th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default This Really Sucks

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:03:33 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I currently have that problem here with a station I used to listen to
regularly on
790 that is now totally obliterated by the daytime IBOC from 780.

No can listen no more.

I know the station itself could care less.

You are an idiot. I don't know a real broadcaster on the planet who
reacts with indifference when told his signal is getting trashed and
that he has lost a listener.

If they are out of the metro (MSA), we don't care. There is no money in out
of market audience.