Old July 11th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default Email this to your Senators and Congressmen. make the FCC do the right thing.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:33:21 -0400, "J. D. B."
wrote:

Al, my four year old makes more sense and can carry on a more
intelligent discussion that you. I am going to chat with him.
Fffffftttttt - you're outta here moron.

I'm crushed. When you grow up maybe you'll understand adult level
English. Till then keep speaking 4-year-old English.