Old July 11th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default Rodio Reference Lou Maag

On 10 Jul 2006 16:42:06 -0700, wrote:

This guy is a real DOUCHE BAG. He has nothing better to do than act
like the RR site NATZI. He has alomst 5,000 posts there. Get a fu*king
life. Jerk off, anything! Leave the RR members alone.

Aww, poor baby. Lou said something you disagree with? And you're too
dishonest to post under a name someone would recognize? And you think
SANE people will believe anything you say?

I'll get back to you when I finish laughing at you, little boy.