Old July 10th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default This Really Sucks

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', Univision Radio's most
prolific
pedant and general all 'round **** wrote:

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

AM stereo never caught on. The buying public never much cared to buy
the
radios. AM stereo came and went.

It was, due to Leonard Kahn, 5 years too late. When original introduced,
it
would have made a difference as AM still had a majority of listening. By
the
time a system was authorized, AM had "died" as a music medium.

When are you going to die as a fraud medium? Judging by your latest
pictures,
you don't look to be in the greatest health.

I am in fine health. I bicycle cross country about 25 miles a day on
weekends.

Better up it to 50.

dxAce
(Fitness trainer to the fakes)