Old July 11th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Cartrivision1 Cartrivision1 is offline

Default Zenith Transoceanic 3000-1 AM/FM/SW/LW w/ all Manuals Last Day!!

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 9 Jul 2006 22:36:19 -0700, "Cartrivision1" wrote:

I would most likely have numerous more positives but due to my bad
experiences I no longer post feedback until the buyer does first. snip

That's called "laying in wait," and is the mark of a schlock eBayer.

No, that is called C.Y.A., especially since I was "negged" by a
non-paying bidder who was bidding on a lot of auctions he was not
paying for. I left him a negative and he turns around and did the same
to me. Now if I would had been smart and did what I do now my
feedback would be a lot better. Same with the guy who left me a
negative 2 months after the fact.

And you might want to check first before you go and trash people on
usenet. We have had numerous discussions on the 8-track group. I used
to think somewhat highly of you but not anymore. Have fun stalking
Nudo.

CTV