Old July 12th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Why does slow code hate the ARS I asuume it is becuase one of his other names is hey stupid

Al Klein wrote:
On 11 Jul 2006 09:19:51 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

bull**** you realy are unamerican the No code movement has showne we
have the powerthe chnange to change interantional law and national
rules on this subject

Wake up - the world holds the US in contempt.

Bull****

the No code movment (a multi national effort btw) got the the ITU
treaty amended as part of geting we think is best for the ARS

I will grant we may be wrong but we are proof that people ake a
difference
Bush threw all our
political capital away.

nope
he can't

Maxim and his crowd shown we could change mnds in officaldom after WW 1
when some folks did not want us back on the Air at all

You really don't see the difference between 1918 and 2006, do you?

there are differneces one of them is folks like you are too bussy
keeping your heads down to recnize that power
We're not the dog any longer. We're not even the tail.

but WE the Nocode hams ARE, you and your side have been resting on
their wilted glory for years