Old July 12th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Email this to your Senators and Congressmen. make the FCC do theright thing.

Al Klein wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 02:15:26 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Dip****. If code is the only way to go, why are you using text for
your usenet messages? Can you say "Hypocrite"

If text is the only way to go, why do you speak?

Can you say "Yes, I ar wun"?

Can't you spell any better than that?

So, Al. Can you tell us how many receivers or transmitters have you
built from scratch? Not from a kit, or someone else's design, but from
scratch? Drew a block diagram that was converted to a real schematic
one block at a time where you did all the math, laid out the chassis,
cut and drilled all the holes and built the equipment all by yourself?

What is the biggest transmitter you've ever built or used? I'm a
disabled now, but I worked in broadcast, and built telemetry equipment
that is in use all over the world, and in orbit. Tell us, what can you
do other than whine? Have you ever built a commercial TV station from
scratch? Have you ever maintained a 5 MW EIRP UHF plant with a 1700
foot+ tower? Had the fun of finding parts for a transmitter that
haven't been made for 15 years while managing to stay on the air?

I found CW boring years ago, and have some hearing problems so I said
to hell with Morse code and got involved in the equipment design end of
things. It was more fun for me to develop a design and built it, get it
aligned and working, then move on to the next design.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida