Old July 12th 06, 01:55 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner.uk,phl.scanner
Homer.Simpson Homer.Simpson is offline

Default HELP ( Please ) - BC898T

me said

Computer crashed, had to replace hard drive.

My BC898T and ARC898 Software had to be reinstalled. No longer
have the passwords. Uniden & Butel (who I purchased the software from)
will not give me the passwords that I already paid for - to reinstall
the software.

Would greatly appreciate the passwords for these programs

There's a secret password both Uniten and Butel use for enabling service
personal to access the software. Of course, it's not advertised anywhere
but in the service community. Try "gullible".

Best of luck!