Old July 12th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default day 210 BRING IT ON

you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

I know that much

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

your "suit" if filled will cost me 750 dollars. the same money will
allow me to take a shot at suing you at the same time. worst that
happens is both suts are dismissed indeed thay is the most likely
result
so BRING IT ON