Old July 12th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default day 210 BRING IT ON

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
you have been threatening you fool lawsuit for months

You have been claiming to have three college degrees for months,
but continue to post "sentences" like that one.

you have just one problem, you lack a case to bring against me

Nope.

yep

Nope.

you have no case

BRING IT ON

if you have then

BRING IT ON

More Morkie Mularkie

more proof that the Maj has been been lying

I know that much

You know squat, fatboy.

I knwo quite a bit

But you DON'T "knwo" how to spell correctly, fatboy.

wrong again

the worst you can accuse me of is taking you at YOUR own word and given
your insistance you NEVER EVER LIE that put a pretty good hole in your
case

Then you demonstrate an ignorance that exceeds your beltsize,
Morkie, which is in and of itself considerable.

if so then bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON

given your history of stalking me and other I am not woried

Why do you continue this mistruth about "stalking". Morkie?

no mistruth

BIG mistruth, Morkie.

nope

except on your side

Nope.

you have done as I have accused you of

another problem you have is that you can't frighten me with something I
am not afraid of

Only a fool is not "frightened". Morkie.

If am a fool how does that help you

If you need to ask, you ARE a fool, Mork.

it does not help you with your bluff

BRING IT ON

More stupidity from the King of Stupidity...

BRING IT ON oh libeling one

You shouldn't talk to yourself lile that, Mork.

more libel

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

More Morkie Mularkie

more proof you are lying