Old July 12th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

Default FA: A KT34A was just listed on eBay for your information only.

I guess I am not sure if eBay listing are approved on this list if they
are not then let me know and I will not post on this group again.

Being this is an antenna newsgroup and this is an antenna listing I
figured some people might be interested. I just listed a new old stock
KT34A on eBay. Please email me directly with your comments and question
so as not to overpost on this group.

Thanks
Ron WA0KDS