Old July 12th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default HF {Shortwave} Antennas from The-Land-Down-Under {Australia}

Telamon,

My point about "Well Built -is- Well Built" is that Quality Materials
and Good Building Techniques will result in an Antenna that lasts.
Start by taking a Look at some of the commercial products and
Amateur designs and learn 'How To' make "The Right Stuff" that
will endure the elements for years.

Although I have been know to Rig a new Antenna Idea once-a-week
when the weather, time and imagination are right. ~ RHF