Old July 13th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bob Miller Bob Miller is offline

Default Radio-Marty does it again

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:23:25 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

With all due respect, that was a load of BS. I sell honestly on Ebay and
never had a unsatisfied customer and I've made lots of money doing it. If I
had the time and didn't already have a great job, I could make a great
living using Ebay as a sales platform. Make more $s pushing carts at
Wal-Mart part time? Maybe if your an idiot.

BH

Still, buying, say, a Collins KWM-2 on Ebay, and reselling it on Ebay
for very much more, that has to be a marginal venture, monetarily.

I'd imagine the best bet would be to hit the widows & chilluns getting
rid of a Silent Key's equipment, but I wouldn't have the stomach for
that...

bob
k5qwg