Old July 13th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
SamSez SamSez is offline

Default Latest RADIOMART ebay scam!!!

gwatts wrote in
:

It comes down to weighing practicality versus prudence. I've closed
old and opened new paypal accounts when I get too close to the limit,
even on the same credit card, and that limit was $10k the last time I
opened a new one.

How? When I tried that, they told me the card belonged to a previous
account, and would not let me open a new one. [That was the first thing I
tried when I got close to $2k.]