Old July 13th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default 7/13/2006 IBOC pulled from FCC Agenda !

In article . com,
"IBOC_sucks_!" wrote:

From RWOnline:

IBOC Pulled From FCC Agenda for Now

For a while there it looked like we'd get some decisions at last on
various important aspects of digital radio in the United States. But
the FCC pulled the final authorization for IBOC off its agenda Thursday
morning. A spokesman told RW Online, "It isn't done."

Stations will have to wait longer for easier notification procedures
when they fire up their digital transmitters or decide to multicast.

There was no indication of when commissioners might finalize the item,
which was expected to include a provision for multicasting, so stations
would no longer need an STA to split their digital signals, as well as
a strategy to handle AM nighttime authorization.

Hey, David Eduardo - lick my balls ! IBOC is dying ! Go find yourself
a new job !

That was good post except for the last paragraph makes you look like an
14 year old.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California