Old July 14th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] tibbs_5@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sangean ATS-505P versus Eton E5

Hey everyone, I just wanted to know what your opinions are on these two
radios? I recently found an old shortwave radio of my dads and have
become interested in these types of radios. I would like to get a new
one for home but also for when I travel. These are the two I have
narrowed my search down to but am having a difficult time making a
decision between them. Could anyone give me some advice, reviews and
recommendations?
Thanks all,