Old July 14th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default Email this to your Senators and Congressmen. make the FCC do the right thing.

Al Klein wrote:
On 13 Jul 2006 08:27:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

amusing I listen I can lsiten to morse all day without a problem as
long I don't try to break it down at all then a headache sets in a in
matter of seconds and slowly grows as I try to process the signal

There's the problem. "breaking down" CW is like listening to the
letters someone is speaking. You don't break it down, you listen to
what's being said.

**** off

It is painfully obvious you are nothing but ahter of Ham radio and yet
you matian a license and go around bashing real hams interted in the
future of the service