Old July 14th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker Bill Crocker is offline

Default 2 way scanner

Some Motorola two-ways can be programmed for receive only on selected
channels. I know the HT1000 can. I had a UHF HT1000 programmed for GMRS Tx
& Rx, and one channel for my local Sheriff, Rx only. It worked great! I
don't think the Radius CP200 has that capability.

Bill Crocker

"mixer788" wrote in message

Ok I have a question not sure if anyone knows about this but thought i
would like to ask anyway. I have a scanner it has a 2 way capabileity.
Its a Motorla Radius cp200. I want to be able to add frec to it myself,
so I can monitor chanels. Now I can only take it to the guy a factory
rep and he can add or delete it. I asked him if i could do it myself
and he said no cause if i could i could use other frec and disrupt
others. I dont want to change the 2way frec just add some frec so I can
hear others. So if anyone knows about this I would like to hear about
it. Thanks up front

--
mixer788