Old July 14th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
oli oli is offline

Default Some infos about Antennas in the world web site.

Good morning gentlemen,

Some days ago, I have put online a website to show
antennas for all band and from everywhere in the world:
http://www.antenna-street.com/antennas

We are hundreds to practice radio on differents band and to have web site
to show our working conditions, qsl, locations and... Antennas.

Well, If you have a web page on your site who show your antenna(s)
I would like that you submit it in "Antennas in the world"

How does the site works :

It is like a database, But the only informations published are :
a picture of your antenna, the link to your website and a short
description of your antenna. That is all !
Ex : http://www.antenna-street.com/antenn...ked-p1-15.html

When you submite your link, you give some few informations like :
1) Name or qrz : It is only internal information
2) Email : also internal info uses to confirm that your submited link
has been validated. You will not receive spam ! and your email is
not transmited to anybody !
3) Country : Information about the country where the antenna is
4) Locator : Optionnal information, you can give your city or your
locator if you know it, or just let a "*" (also for country)
5) Title : You can write the model
6) Site url : The link to your webpage or picture
7) Url image : This optional picture, if you don't give a picture url
you will see a white picture and a view of your web page some days
after.
8) Description : To give informations about your antenna if you want

Well, thank you to read me, and I hope that you will insert your antenna
page or picture in "Antennas in the world"
http://www.antenna-street.com/antennas/

Best regards
Oli