Old July 14th 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON COWARD

More Morkie Mularkie

bring it on

It's YOUR mularkie, Morkie...YOU are "bring(ing) it on"

you are the one telling the LIE that you are going to sue and the lie
that you can

No...YOU are the one dancing the Red Hatted Monkey jig, fatboy.

The laugh's been on you for 8 months, and the only one too stupid
to see you fell prey to your own tactics is YOU!

if you dare

If I dare WHAT, fatboy?

Since you're big on calling others cowards and "daring" them to do
things, here's a few for you...Let's see how "brave" YOU are, fatboy:

(1) Name the colleges you allegedly graduated from, inlcluding
grad dates and the disciplne for which the diploma was awarded.

you have been trying to exact this for 8 years I still rfuse to help
you stlak me

No, I have NOT been asking you this for 8 years...I've been asking
you for three weeks...Since you made this absolutely LUDICROUS claim!

And Mork...I do NOT need to know where you went to school to
"stalk" you.

I know EXACTLY where you live, courtesy of YOU and public records!

But you once again reinforce my assertion that you've NEVER
attended (as a student, at least..) any college.

(2) What is the name of your business and how is it listed in the
phonebook?

Mark Morgan Consulting and I am not listed in the phone book at all

There is no such entity, save in your dreams, Mork.

At least not one run by YOU!

(3) Place a picture of you and "Mrs" Morkie on-line with a
current USA Today newspaper and a sign in her hand acknowledging your
as "her" husband.

refused many times

Not refused...Unable.

There's no woman married to you...There's no woman who would
willingly appear in a picture NEXT to you claiming to BE your wife.

I say there's YOUR three strikes.

but YOUR LIES are the subject

What lies?

Putz.

more of your sexaul harrasment

What's "sexaul" harrassment, Morkie?

BRING IT ON LYING ONE

Forget it, Morkie...The only "lying" you want me to do is to "lie"
next to you.

Ain't a happening thing, fatboy!

Steve, K4YZ