Old July 15th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
tlgtr tlgtr is offline

Default How to use WIN95

tlgtr wrote:
Yep, it can be a bit tricky getting the COM port or USB to work right.
I had to fiddle with the settings a bit to get my USB to Serial to work
right. There is a tab where you set the stuff...but I can't
remember... I am at work...but I will check back here to see if you
got more help and I can post how I have mine set...

I am using a USB to Serial adaptor for a cable I bought long ago (not
Radio Shack)

Here are my Settings from the Configuration Tab-Serial Port
Com Port 5 found that by looking in System
(control Panel)for my USB
Extra Write Time is checked
RTS is not checked
Readback is not checked