Old July 15th 06, 10:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
JOHN D JOHN D is offline

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

"L is easy to remember. "to hell with it".

Thank you, I was haveing trouble confusing "F" and "L"

I got nothing against CW, but being kept out of amateur radio for 40+ years
cus I had difficulty learning the code, sucks.
Finally, I got enough right to barely pass the 5 wpm test. Still can't find
anybody slow enough for me to copy on the air.
If I ever get good enough to use it, I'll try a few homebrew transmitter
projects.

I expect there are some technically competent people who might be interested
in amateur radio, but have no interest in learning code.
John