Old July 16th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default Email this to your Senators and Congressmen. make the FCC do the right thing.

Slow Code wrote:
"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in
ups.com:

True, Markie was in the Special Ed classes and they tend not to
actually call their retarded students "retards."

LOL, Markie rode the short bus to school.

nope

infact I as far as I recall I never rode a bus to school at all

other than I did try a few times geting to college on the city bus
system it took way to long and saved very little (but gas cheaper then)

Sc