Old August 20th 03, 08:53 PM
Fred

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Martin wrote:

I'd appreciate any comments, pro and con, from actual users of the
IC-706MKIIG. Performance, reliability, service problems, etc.

As it's described it seems to have features I'd like and need: small size,
both HF and VHF, and a reasonable power level. Any suggestions as to other
rigs with similar features would be appreciated also.

Marty K1FHR

--
The XYL and I run one in the mobile rig. Performs very well in all
manners. Using a hustler fold over with the resonators we have worked a

Fred KE8TQ
Lorraine KC8HWV (the dyed in the wool county hunter)