Old July 16th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] ve5axe@sasktel.net is offline

Default Homebrew antenna

I'm thinking of changing my antenna. Currently it is an inverted V cut
to 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meters, with one feed point. Due to the fact
I'm renting and can't put up a beam, I've put the dipole on an old TV
tower, which has guy wires, that is on the apartment building, the
dipole is mounted so that it is approx. 2 ft away from the tower
structure itself and I've tried to get it as far away from the guy
wires as possible, so it is mounted above the wires.
My question is if I make another dipole using the same measurements and
feed point only mount it so that it is at 90 degrees to the original
dipole will I have any problems.