Old July 16th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Fred McKenzie Fred McKenzie is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

In article , "Alun L.
Palmer" wrote:

Assuming some weird contrived scenario where I had the equipment to send CW
but not phone, it would depend what frequencies it worked on.

I think this is the nature of the premise on which the original post was based.

Compare it to a similar situation, where a film camera user is debating a
digital camera user:

"If you came upon a drowning man, and you had to choose whether to save
him or photograph his demise, what kind of film would you use?"