Old July 17th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind continues to trash multiple NG's:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:

more libel

Where?

Forget it, Morkie...The only "lying" you want me to do is to "lie"
next to you.

another lie

Nope.

while I could be bribed eneough to have sex with wisemen that same can
not be said of you

The bribe would have to be to keep me from bringing harm to your
person if you laid a hand on me, fatboy.

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent to get your kind of grease and
scum off.

Ain't a happening thing

a truuthfull statement from Robeson may the shock

An abuse of "English" by Moronic Morkie.

I know it is an effort to kill by inducing a heart attack

You'd have to have a heart in order to have a heart attack,
Morkie.

You lose.

Steve, K4YZ