Old July 17th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default does the maj ever tire of posting libel it seems not

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
TheMonger wrote:

The radical confused homo assures us he shall return to trashing your
good name soon.

That could be applied to ANYone here, but since I am the only "K4"
involved here, I asusme you intend that for me! =)

Morkie only talks civilly to five people or entities
here...Anymouses who don't have the intestinal fortitude to put thier
names to thier muckraking (and are obviously unskilled in radio issues)
and a twice court-maritaled (read that "twice self-disgraced') CBer
whose "facts" are anything but facts. A self-appointed "expert" on
"emergency comms" who has yet to get a single thing right, a
self-appointed guardian of "freedom of speech" who thinks it's his
"right" to broadcast illegally, promote child pornograhy and use of
profanity in public forums, and a retired ex-radio technician that, in
50 years of "interest", could never manage to pass even the Novice
exams.

all you do is post libel

Nope.

yes you do

Not a word of the foregoing was inaccurate.

quite a few of them

I even treat you civly most of the time

such a fine example you aren't

I am a "fine example" in nearly every endeavor of life if we use
you as the milestone by which "fine" is defined, Morkie.

nope

you are bully and abuser

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

" It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out
of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the
alleged
wife isn't female."

still more libel

Nope.

yes it libel

Not a word of it.

all of it is

bu then you are just one of the senoir hate monger round here

"senoir"...?!?!

Nope.

yes you are

Steve, K4YZ