Old July 17th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Maj lie from the maj of course

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind acts-a-fool again:
K4YZ wrote:

The point there being that 99% of the posts showing up there are
all yours...And it's quite apparent that the intent is to stalk and
discredit me in an attempt to force me to yield to YOUR absuing an
bullying.

no staking Steve

Yep. Stalking. Attempting to "follow" me into domains or NG's
wherein YOU have no apparent vested interest and making obviously
venomous comments is stalking.

I have every interest in the operation of CAP Robeson and in addressing
the poor behavoir of one of its offiers

you brought on yourself with your abusive lying

all you have to do to stop this treament that you object tosommuch is
STOP your lie and libel in RRAP and elsewhere

What lies? What libel?

your lies and libel

Morkie...YOU are the acknowledged and admitted liar here.

you are the proven liar

that 500 percent ofthose posting are not yours is becuase you lack the
cowarage to let them see YOUR side in in its true ublyness

Morkie, I do my very best to NOT crosspost unless there is a very
clear mutual interest.

lying again

you crossposted another number of threads to radio.cb so you could
troll for more help in your abusathon

Your attacks on me in "alt'military.cap" are nothing BUT attacks,
and that's EXCACTLY what people see and perceive them to be.

according to you no one sees them

I am using such means are at my disposal to try andconvince you tostop
your libelosu attacks on me

No...You are trying to blackmail me into ignoring your publically
demosntrated deviant behaviouir and obvious lies and deceit.

if it is blackmail then pick up the phone and call the FBI

No devaint behavoir something you as a Nurse know is the case

Ain't happening.

meaning you will continue you libel as you did just now

you callmy wife male and try to claim that isn't libel

It isn't.

it is

You're admittedly gay.

nope that is another lie Robeson

You profess to have sex with men.

at times yes

You are UNABLE to do anything to DISPROVE my assertions.

no I simply refuse to accomdate you

No Lies = No Libel.

but you are lying so it is libel

come on an you once had some sense years ago

I still have it today.

nope

Not a word of it.

everyword of it is libel like almost every word you have posted in RRAP
in several years

Nope!

yep

Steve, K4YZ