Old July 17th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default will someone tach this idoi the meaning fo the word libel Will Someone But This Idiot a Spellchecker or Current Webster's Dictionary?

K4YZ wrote:Will Someone But This Idiot a Spellchecker or Current
Webster's Dictionary?
an old freind abused the English Language Yet Again:

more libel

if abuse is occouring it is his
yes you are lying

Nope.

you contiue to lie robson notyou are like Wismen claiming all your foes
desire sex with you

And Morkie...YOU and Toiddie are the only one who's claimed to
have an overt interest in sex with men.

more of your lies

Agreeing with you is NOT claiming you are "wise", fatboy.

more libel

OTOH if you think you are telling the truth then you admit you have no
legal case against me since to have one I would have had to injure you
in some fashion

that is how the game is played

Only your immature, childish mind thinks a "game" is being played,
Morkie.

you called it the Red Hatted Monkey game Maj

you playing a game the game is called how much harasment can be gotten
away with

I have upped the stakes obviously not enough but I look for another way
to jump the stakes till you come to your senses and stop posting libel
about me on the NET

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent to get your kind of grease and
scum off.

more libel

Nope.

yes it is

Nope.

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent that could get your kind of
scum off of me, Mork.

you are obessed with the notion I want any contact with you

my name is Mark

OK, Mork.

more libel

yu know that and choose to libel by calling me someting else

I call you "Mork" because you insist on acting like the fictional
TV alien...He arrives with a gross misunderstanding of the enviroment
around him, frequently misinterprets the words or actions of others,
then goes off on misguided antics in search of answers that any
English-competent 3rd grader already knows the answers to.

you call me mork to insult me

and then you tell more lies about me

You lose.

I can't lose Robeson