Old July 17th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Mike Andrews Mike Andrews is offline

Default Mains Was: Low cost SMD Oven for making SMD samples and Prototypes

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ian White GM3SEK wrote:

(But I'm a fine one to talk: my bad habit is to sniff the soldering iron
to see if it's hot :-)

At least you stopped using your tongue to test it! ;-)

You folks are in good company: one of my friends, down in VK-land,
shook some excess solder off the iron tip -- and then decided that if
he was going to solder things, he'd wear pants, thanks very much.

--
About a deceased operator:
I'm still more than a bit surprised that he was able to operate