Old July 17th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military
Lloyd A Davies Lloyd A Davies is offline

Default wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB more of the maj libel

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend jumped to the defense of his fellow deviate and radio
punk:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

Nope.

more libel

More stupidity from you, faggot.

he is a ham radio operator

Not judging by the evidence.

funny the FCC say otherwise

LIke you would know, Markie, you claimed AB8MQ only has a General.

http://www.qrz.com/detail/n9ogl
lying agin steve

Oh, the irony. Still neglecting your bedridden daddy I see.

Still posting in the third person again, Woger?