Old July 17th 06, 07:40 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default running a station right now on 13.556 Mhz USB

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend tried (but failed) to look like he actually "knew"
something:
Lloyd A Davies wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

Todd N9OGL

Is that legal??

at some power level it is legal exactly what that evel is ans wether he
meeting is not known to me

Of course it's "...not known to (you)..."

right your point

My "point" is that you interjected yourself where you had
absolutley nothing to contribute...But then you accuse OTHERS of
"thread jacking".

lying again steve
I answer one of the question asked

I could answer the other and said so

no thread simple on pint answering of questioned

you instead turn and trun the thread into an attack threads

I am not at tood station...(SNIP)

You have precious few "friends" here, yet you can't even spell
THIER names correctly!

I hardly know Todd and he does not seem to mind

unlike you he accepts reality

Idiot!

therefore of course I don't know what power level he is using

Knowing Toiddie as well as I do, whatever it is, it's illegal.

you don't know Todd at all
or me for that matter
in being flamed by you Stve that is one f our few blessings in the
matter

Steve, K4YZ