Old July 17th 06, 07:51 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default running a station right now on 13.556 Mhz USB

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Huge snip:

Knowing Toiddie as well as I do, whatever it is, it's illegal.

you don't know Todd at all

Sure I do.

He's been point-blank caught in more than one faux pas where he's
been bragging about violating one federal law after another.

or me for that matter

Sure I do.

in being flamed by you Stve that is one f our few blessings in the
matter

Flames? Hardly. Just making fun of the Feeble Five as they
flounder about.

Steve, K4YZ