Old July 18th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default Email this to your Senators and Congressmen. make the FCC do the right thing.

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
get help sicko
But you aren't qualified to say anything, high school dropout. You are
projecting again, mentally ill retard. Why are you hiding up in the
U.P.?

Of Course I am qualified I am college gard and licese of the ARS

We've yet to see any proof. Let's see, you can't communicate in any
resemblance of English and you have the beginner's ham license. So much
for your expertise.

Hiding no Living here it is lovely county

Yes, you are hiding from something, perhaps your child molesting past?
Is that why you high-tailed it out of Illiopolis, IL?