Old July 18th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Noon-Air Noon-Air is offline

Default CW is Laziness

I guess until you stop trying to teach a pig to sing, you will reside in my
killfile

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
Barry OGrady wrote in
:

ROFL, Sorry. I'm starting to believe laughing at him just encourages him
to make more typo's. We need to stop laughing and pity him instead.

insisting on foucing on the stupid stuff shows you lack a real argument

Maybe if he had to learn CW the mental process would help his spelling.

nope tried that just gave me headaches

SC