Old July 18th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Guy Atkins Guy Atkins is offline

Default Winradio g313e and Flex-Radio SDR-1000 Compared

Readers of rec.radio.shortwave may be interested to check out my lastest
posting on my SDR-1000 blog. I had the opportunity last week to do a
"hands-on" comparison between a Winradio g313e receiver and my Flex-Radio
SDR-1000. My friend and I concentrated on medium wave DX ability of the
rigs, both for daytime DX with the locals at full power, and prior to
sunrise for trans-Pacific MW splits.

I will also soon be posting an entry unrelated to the SDR, but hopefully
still of interest to radio enthusiasts-- the results of a direct "A-B"
comparison between a Kiwa-hotrodded Sony ICF-2010 and an Eton E1 portable.

The blog URL is below.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA