Old July 18th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Dave Dave is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

Brian Denley wrote:

SNIPPED

BTW film is seeing it's last days too. Ask Kodak!

I use a digital for my family memories type shooting.

I use FUJI roll film in 120 size for my serious MF work. It is either Fuji
VELVIA for transparencies or NPH for formal portraits.

In either case, digital or film, they have nothing to do with ham radio in
general or CW in particular.

CW is!