Old July 18th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default HD article from Radio World

In article
,
"Frank Dresser" wrote:

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
. com...
Commentary: IBOC Naysayers Fear Change Educator Says It's Time for
Radio to Leave the Warm Glow of the 12AV6

by Edward Montgomery

[long-winded, poorly-focused article snipped]

IBOC opponents aren't technical illiterates. I'd say most of us are
keeping pace with the digital revolution. And I'd also say the
digital threat to radio is from the individualized media now
possible, rather than from the quality of the audio.

Not only do people have more choices, but they have their own
choices. That's a powerful pull. And IBOC is just a band trashing
form of the old school mass media. IBOC adds little of merit.

We can find Edward Montgomery sunning himself by the tube filaments.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California