Old July 18th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WOULD YOU.........

Last night,I held the ladder for that 31 year old divorced brunette
woman next door (she lost the keys to that house) while she crawled
through that kitchen window.(she looked like a frog,going through there)
She said she only came back over there to get that dart board.Then she
got her breast area naked.She has a boygriend (not me) and she was
loaded drunk.I came on over back to my house.She has a big nice tattoo
on her butt.
cuhulin