Old July 19th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default get help sicko

John Barnard wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

Sorry.

Didn't know you were KKKanadian.

there you go making friend world wide sc
My condolences.

SC

Don't worry about Slow Code and his ilk. We realize that there are more
than enough decent Americans that post on these newsgroups.

JB

well I replied for 2 reason
1 it cahnges the title and dumps it off in many people kilfiles since I
title the my responses to another peice of trash that way here on the
net
2 while I may not like some of thing Canada does (and the reverse is
also true) cananda has been there when the chip were REALY down