Old August 27th 03, 08:30 PM
David L Thompson

Mark,

Have you tried the guys at NCG...they are still around and even have a web
page.
Dave K4JRB

W4UDX wrote in message
Still looking for a manual for my NCG 10/160M (Also known as a National
(Panasonic) RJX-810D). I am willing to buy a used manual, a photocopy
manual, or pay someone to photocopy their manual. This is a very rare

radio,
the Only all-band 100 watt HF rig Panasonic made. It was marketed in the

US
by NCG. I have repaired some of the problems with the radio but the PLL is
out of alignment on 20 and 15 meters and the manual is needed to get it

back
to where it should be. I have repaired everything else but PLL alignment
cannot be guessed-at. ANY help or leads on finding a manual GREATLY
appreciated.

If a manual is not located I would be interested in selling or trading the
radio for other HF gear. I will have pictures of it soon.

Mark W4UDX